Diet for allergies in children
Here is an example of a diet for children 10 years of age:
• Breakfast: low-interest-fat cottage cheese or low-fat honey -150 grams, boiled egg, a glass of sweet tea or milk (optional) check it over here
• Second breakfast: an apple or an orange.
• Lunch: vegetable soup, 150 grams of fillet of chicken and a light vegetable salad with vegetable oil.
• Snack: Sandwich with cheese and butter, rye bread to use (if there are no medical contraindications), or bran, and a glass of juice.
• Dinner: fish, baked or steamed + boiled potatoes as can be added raw vegetables (cucumber, tomato) or a salad of them.
• At night, if the child will feel hungry you can drink a cup of yogurt (0-1% fat).
If your child is overweight than suffer any more, and co-morbidity, then the selection of the diet should be conducted only by a doctor after the inspection.
Consider the features of some diets -Diet for allergies in children
Diet for allergies in children is a balanced and nutritious meal while excluding those foods that cause allergies. The product is allergen-set doctor after examination of the child and of certain laboratory tests Visit Link:http://health.producrate.com/kyle-leon-customized-fat-loss-scam/
Diet for acetone in children – In such cases, the so-called assigned diet. It is based on the consumption of buckwheat; oat and corn porridge cooked on the water and mashed potatoes. Of sweets baked sweet apples resolved and Gillette cookies.